One of the best things about a vegetable spiralizer is that it revolutionizes the way you ‘prepare and present’ your ingredients. You can’t really blame your family members, especially children, if they ask for some novelty in the way that the veggies are prepared – and armed with a spiralizer you can actually do that. And today we will focus on the best vegetable spiral slicer that you ought to own.
We are of course, speaking about a world class product –one that has won praises from all corners of the world. And the product we are featuring has already been attested as the best by nearly 3000 customers on Amazon alone.
So here’s the product – the Spiralizer that has WOWED its way through all sorts of cooks and homemakers –
And now for the finer points of this spiralizer—you can make fancy work of any and every vegetable no matter its size or shape. And it’s not necessary that you have to use a single blade to make just that one cut—in fact, the spiralizer comes with multiple blades for different types of shapes and cuts.
Here’s digging a little deeper into the many benefits of this vegetable spiral slicer—
This particular slicer comes with 3 different blades:
- A Shredder blade that creates long spaghetti strands
- A Chipper blade that makes thick and long ‘spirals’
- A Straight blade that creates long ‘ribbons’
So this one tool allows you to make ‘spirals’, ‘noodles’ and even ‘curly fries’.
- Like most spiralizers this one is also made of durable plastic. You can use it extensively and then air dry it without worrying about water stains. You can even wipe it down.
- This one tool can be used for innumerable fruits, and vegetables – apples, potatoes, zucchini — you name it, the spiralizer can cut it.
- The process is very easy and completed in a matter of minutes – just place the item on the prongs and push the base towards the blade – and turn the wheel simultaneously.
- This slicer comes with more than one blade, and you will obviously not be using all the blades at once. So there’s a storage compartment that conveniently houses the rest of the blades.
- And the plus point that will be a hit with most – this spiralizer is hand operated – you won’t need any form of power at all. But no one who sees the final product will figure it out!
- Plus the slicer is BPA free, and made of durable plastic – once you buy a unit, you are safe for at least a few years…for some people who’ve already used it, this one unit has lasted them about a decade or so.
And now for customer feedback to ground your faith in this slicer…we can’t possibly get you what all 2000+ customers have said about this unit…but we can get you what a five star reviewer had to say…
“I wanted a spiral slicer for raw foods, but I didn’t want to put out the money for the expensive Japan ones, since I am just getting into raw foods. The Joyce Chan saladacco just looked to cheap and limited on the amount of food it could do, so I went with the World Cuisine. I thought it would be compared to the crappy one Wal-Mart sells, but was I surprised. It actually is solidly built for being plastic, the 3 different blades are easy to switch out, and it works great on all the raw food I put through it, which has been a lot of vegetables lately. It does leave a little core from where the food spins on the blades, but I just take the little core and put it in with the sliced veggies. I love how zucchini strands come out for raw pasta and how I can get creative with the three different blades, kinda fun. I paid about $40 for this and worth every penny, oh yea, also very easy to clean.”
So if you want to get ‘creative’ with the way you cook the vegetables, this Kitchen tool will be your secret ‘ally’! But you won’t have this unit delivered to you if you wait too long – because the Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer / Spiralizer could be sold out though Amazon keeps restocking!